Saturday 4 June 2016

Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Chips

A while back I had one of my episodes at work – full blown vertigo attack to the point where I could not walk and had to be carried out of the office, to the sick bay by my trusty work colleagues and on-site security.  Now I’m no stranger to this sort of thing and am starting to figure out what works best for me and that is usually get me lying down on my side and just wait for it to pass.  A couple of hours later my husband and I are performing our usual dance – pick’s me up from work, gets me in the car and we make the trip home from the city once again with me apologising profusely and him swearing at the peak hour traffic!!

The next morning I wake up and try to function as normal but the body is just not having any of that so I have to throw my hands in the air and surrender, so the couch it is!!! Now by this stage I have a headache from hell and nausea city has hit and low and behold my son mentions salt ‘n’ vinegar chips and I’m hooked.  So off he goes to the shop and come’s back with 1 family size of chips and I’m hooked.  For the rest of the weekend its nothing but Salt ‘n’ Vinegar and magically the nausea has subsided.  So for the next 2 weeks it’s Salt ‘n’ Vinegar for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and I’m taking the big size, family size, not your pissy snack size!!!


Now I know it wasn’t the healthiest of diets but I have come to realise that I have to do whatever It takes to get through each day and if I have to start the day with salt and vinegar chips and if these tasty buggers are what stops me from having to be carried out yet again then I will eat my chips for breakfast – but only the snack size J

No comments:

Post a Comment